Isabelle Verrecchia © Pierre Olivier/M6
This new post will help to better coordinate Groupe M6's Corporate Responsibility (CR) policy. Since it was founded, the group has taken on its responsibility and societal role as a media company, both through initiatives on its channels and within its organisation, and through its foundation.
Isabelle Verrecchia, most recently Executive Director of Fondation M6, has been appointed Commitment Director of Groupe M6 from 1 November 2020. She reports to Christophe Foglio, Groupe M6’s Director of Human Resources for the CR topics, and to Eric d'Hotelans, Chairman of Fondation M6.
Isabelle Verrecchia is thus taking over the management of the two parts of the new directorate, which are:
- Fondation M6, by pursing its missions under a new mandate. To this end, Isabelle will be assisted by Emmanuelle Tanneau, who has been appointed Deputy Executive Director of Fondation M6. She will be responsible for the operational aspects of all the foundation projects;
- The CR Division, by developing a global CR strategy that will meet Groupe M6's economic and societal challenges. She will provide support to the various operational departments to assist them in implementing the CR strategy.
This CR strategy will be deployed through four dimensions:
- The economic mission, by strengthening ties with Groupe M6 business partners in accordance with its values and the development of its business practices, in line with the principles of sustainable development;
- The societal mission, by pursuing, in particular, the development of Fondation M6, but also by taking action in support of social issues relating to the "core business" of Groupe M6;
- The social mission, by supporting actions carried out within Groupe M6 concerning, in particular, diversity, inclusion and disabilities, as well as the quality of life at work for employees;
- The environmental mission, by managing all the measures promoting a sustainable economy that is more environmentally-friendly (energy saving, recycling, show production, staff mobility).